At Z3 Bros, we’re working on an exciting project to create a social gaming network that connects two mobile mid-core games, with the potential for even more in the future. Our goal is to develop fun mobile games that players will enjoy for years. These games seamlessly blend an engaging gaming experience with blockchain technology, always prioritizing the element of fun!
We are backed by industry experts and we are in search of the next big thing, so if you are looking for the opportunity to innovate and work in an environment where everyone can contribute and improve the game, growing with the company, this is the role for you.
About the role
As a Technical Artist in Z3 Bros. You will be the bridge between the programming team and the design team, creating different effects for the game and setting up workflows for art production. You will be all-rounders with experience working in the artistic and programming side.
- Liaising between the game development team and the design team
- Setting up workflows of art production
- Support artists and programmers in the 3D art pipeline and optimization of the game from 3D assets environments.
- Working within the limits of the game engine, curating file sizes, polygon counts, and loading speeds
- Developing tools and software to execute the needs of the game
- Preparing and designing character systems such as skeletons, cloths, effect, emitter, and ragdoll collision
- Maintaining technical documentation and managing 3D assets content in the game engine
- Close collaboration with our internal team as well as our outsourcing partners
- 2 -3 years of experience as a Technical Artist within the mobile games industry
- Experience using Unity in a professional capacity with a strong understanding of how to get the most out of the engine for mobile platforms
- Experience in VFX
- Experience with scripting and 3D packages, preferably Maya
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills
- An eye for composition, texture, color, and lighting
- Proactive, good communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work in a dynamic work environment
- Solid understanding of art and animation pipelines
We are a small team, so entrepreneurship is very important and we encourage all team members to have an impact with their ideas to improve and contribute to the project and their skillset.
- Transparency, Open communication, and Teamwork are key
Rituals: Monday breakfast, Friday afternoon tea, Team events, Thursday games night
Benefits: Health Insurance, Incentive plan, Travel expenses, Lunch benefit, Annual bonus scheme