At Z3 Bros, we’re working on an exciting project to create a social gaming network that connects two mobile mid-core games, with the potential for even more in the future. Our goal is to develop fun mobile games that players will enjoy for years. These games seamlessly blend an engaging gaming experience with blockchain technology, always prioritising the element of fun!
We are backed by industry experts and we are in search of the next big thing, so if you are looking for the opportunity to innovate and work in an environment where everyone can contribute and improve the game, growing with the company, this is the role for you.
About the role:
At Z3 Bros, we are looking for a Senior Client Programmer that is seeking an opportunity to make a big impact in the game they work on and grow with the company. We are a small company and for us, initiative and the desire to make the best game possible, to have ownership of your work, and be proud of what you do is at least as important as your experience.
- You will wear many hats and are expected to work with gameplay systems, UI and API implementations, networking systems, and so on, anything Unity related
- You will create reusable and performant code, working in a data-driven codebase that uses a bespoke ECS architecture
- You will work in a flexible environment, where what really matters is the quality of your work and your deliverables
- You will have a voice and participate in game discussions, contribute your ideas, and question the direction of the project, code, or anything you don’t agree with
- You can dip your toes into server-side development and networking if you are interested in multiplayer and REST development (all in C#).
- 2+ years of experience with Unity 3D, experienced with the full asset pipeline (meshes, animations, materials, etc)
- Strong C# and logical skills, being able to find the right solution to the right problem, instead of the generic solution for the generic theoretical problem
- Profiling and optimizing games where necessary
- Experience with implementing satisfying UI according to design specifications
- Data-driven development and ECS architecture experience are a huge plus
- Multiplayer and deterministic development experience is a huge plus
- Shader development experience is a huge plus
We are a small team, so entrepreneurship is very important and we encourage all team members to have an impact with their ideas to improve and contribute to the project and their skillset.
- Transparency, Open communication, and Teamwork are key
Rituals: Monday breakfast, Friday afternoon tea, Team events, Thursday games night
Benefits: Health Insurance, Incentive plan, Travel expenses, Lunch benefit, Annual bonus scheme